- Application Deadlines
- Bonus Features
- Film Screenings
- Film Training Manitoba
- Important Dates and Events
- Job Postings
- Manitoba Film and Music
- National Film Board of Canada
- National Screen Institute
- On Screen Manitoba
- On TV
- Production Listings
- Winnipeg Film Group
Posted: Feb 24, 2012 APTN LOOKING FOR NEW HR MANAGER (WINNIPEG)
APTN is looking to hire a Manager of Human Resources (Winnipeg)
Under the direction of Director of Human Resources, the Manager of Human Resources is responsible for APTN human resource functions including, but not limited to, recruitment, selection, training, employee relations, labour relations; performance management, employment engagement and recognition.
- Supervises HR employees.
- Oversees non-managerial recruitment, interviews and selection of employees
- Develops annual recruitment strategy in consultation with Director of HR
- Provides Employee Relations and Labour Relations support to Managers and employees including interpreting and adhering to the Collective Agreement
- Performance management
- Analyzes and reports on applicant data
- Plans, develops, implements and administers policies and procedures relating to all aspects of human resources activity in consultation with the Director of HR
- Conducts workplace investigations
- Tracks and reconciles departmental budget reports
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures APTN policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide human resources services such as training, employee assistance, or relocation
- Compiles statistical reports, analysis, statements and summaries.
- Manages confidential information according to Privacy legislation, and may act as Internal Privacy Officer
- Oversees employee recognition programs
- Post secondary diploma or degree in Human Resources
- 3 years HR generalist experience preferably Manager or Supervisor level
- CHRP designation is an asset
- Strong and broad based foundation of HR and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of Aboriginal culture is required. Ability to speak an Aboriginal language is an asset.
Please submit your resume quoting Competition 11/12-09 and where you saw this ad, by 3 p.m. (CST) March 23, 2012 to:
Aboriginal Peoples Television Network
339 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3B 2C3
Fax: 204-943-2368 E-mail: email@example.com