- Application Deadlines
- Bonus Features
- Film Screenings
- Film Training Manitoba
- Important Dates and Events
- Job Postings
- Manitoba Film and Music
- National Film Board of Canada
- National Screen Institute
- On Screen Manitoba
- On TV
- Production Listings
- Winnipeg Film Group
Posted: Mar 28, 2012 PLAYBACK INDIE PRODUCTION SURVEY 2012
It’s time again to get your ledgers out and calculators at the ready, because the 24th Annual Playback Independent Production Survey needs your input for this summer's Banff issue.
As one of the few nationwide compilations of indigenous production, this report is a valuable and much utilized resource for everyone in the industry – and we rely on your participation to ensure it is complete.
Ranking Canadian production companies based on the volume of Canadian film and TV production they handle in a calendar year, the survey will be published online as well as in the Spring/Summer 2012 issue of Playback.
What you’ll need for the survey:
- Basic company contact and mailing address info;
- General 2011 budgets for overall production, development, service and feature work (as appropriate);
- General 2011 budgets for TV projects, broken down by genre (if any);
- A list of film and TV productions in 2011 by title, genre and budget (if any);
- A list of film and TV developments in 2011 by title, genre and budget (if any).