- Application Deadlines
- Bonus Features
- Film Screenings
- Film Training Manitoba
- Important Dates and Events
- Job Postings
- Manitoba Film and Music
- National Film Board of Canada
- National Screen Institute
- On Screen Manitoba
- On TV
- Production Listings
- Winnipeg Film Group
Posted: Apr 18, 2012 CALL FOR ENTRIES: NO BORDERS, INDEPENDENT FILM WEEK
Source: Telefilm Canada
Telefilm Canada is currently accepting market-ready narrative scripts on behalf of No Borders, Independent Film Week for its 2012 edition.
Telefilm Canada will recommend seven (7) scripts to the IFP jury in New York. Telefilm Canada will render this decision on May 22, 2012.
Submission deadline to Telefilm Canada Completed and signed application form: May 15, 2012
- Projects developed with the support of Telefilm Canada through the Canada Feature Film Fund (“CFFF”);
- 20% or more of project financing in place;
- Attached producer has major festival recognition or theatrical distribution with a previous feature;
- Project has film director attached;
- Screenplay is written in English and intended as a primarily English-language feature-length fictional film.NO BORDERS is an international film financing forum that offers producers enhanced opportunities to present partially packaged and/or financed fiction projects looking to raise the balance of their budgets to leading American and international partners.
The NO BORDERS experience is a professional environment in which established producers and directors have the opportunity to present their projects in one-on-one meetings to potential investors, production partners, and leading buyers.
All attending buyers and investors receive a NO BORDERS dossier before the event—with synopsis, budget, and cast/crew information for each project— there is no blind pitching at NO BORDERS. It is through this synergy that the NO BORDERS MARKET hopes to foster the financing and production of independent cinema.
For more information and to apply, please click HERE.